If you did not sign up during the first time-frame for meals, but would like the meals that will be provided on March 26th for the next 9 days, please fill out the survey above. Note that you only need to fill out one survey per household. If possible, please pick up your order. If you can not pick it up, please mark that you would like it delivered. Pick up times will be from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Weather permitting we will try to do a "drive-thru" pick up in front of the school. There will be signs and tables set up. Thank you for your patience as we work through this process.
PARENTS: Please note that we have received information from the Michigan Department of Education regarding providing breakfast and lunch to all Pickford Public School Students during this mandatory closure. All students will receive meals free of charge regardless of eligibility status. Please note that if you have other children under 18 in your home, not enrolled in Pickford Public Schools, they are also eligible for meals.
If you would like to participate in this free meal program for your child/ren please fill out the online survey below. If you are unable to fill out the survey, but would like to participate, please call or text Tracy Rye at 906-322-4987 and leave a message.
The following information is needed in order to participate:
- PPS Student Name
- Contact name
- Contact Phone Number
- Number of children under 18 in the household
- Pick up or Drop off (Via bus routes)
- Special Dietary needs
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST sign up to receive these meals for your children. ALL CHILDREN in the HOUSEHOLD qualify for free breakfast and lunch.
- If you will not need meals during spring break, please make sure to note this on your survey or during your contact with the school. If we make them and children do not receive them, there is no reimbursement form the State.
- Our cut off for the 2nd delivery (March 25) will be Wednesday, March 19.
- When doing our delivery….we are not allowed to drop a package off. Someone must come to the bus to take it from our driver. It can be a responsible child, or an adult.
- Please take advantage of the meals that will be available to your children.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Mrs. Tracy Rye at 906-647-6285 ext. 2203, or on her personal cell at 906-322-4987.