Come in to the lab quietly and go to your assigned computer.
Only visit approved Internet sites and only when you have permission to do so.
- Do not touch other keyboards or mice on the way to your computer.
- Read board & begin assignment if one exists or wait for instructions before you do anything.
Make sure you leave your workspace as you found it!
- Do not download anything unless told to do so.
- NEVER give out personal information.
- Do not share your passwords with anyone other than your parents or teacher, if school related.
- If you see anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, turn off your monitor and let your teacher know immediately. Do not show it to your friends first.
Print only if you have permission!
- Exit out of all programs.
- Take care of your headphones.
- Straighten your keyboard & mouse.
- Push in your chair.
- Collect and throw away any trash on your way out.
- Take your belongings and anything you have printed with you when you leave.
Use only your assigned computer.
- Only press the Print option once!
Treat your classmates, your teacher & all equipment with respect.
- Do not move the icons on the desktop.
- Do not change any system settings without permission.
- Do not edit files that do not belong to you.
- Help others with your mouth and not their mouse.
Eat and drink OUTSIDE of the lab only.
- Help your neighbors if they need help - with your mouth and not their mouse!
- Do not talk when your teacher is talking.
- Come to the computer lab with clean hands.
- No banging your mouse or banging the keys on your keyboard.
- No hands on the monitors.
- All four feet of your chair should be on the floor at all times.
Read the screen BEFORE asking questions.
- No food or drink allowed in the lab
Lights out means Your Attention Please.
Ask your immediate neighbors for help before you raise your hand to ask your teacher.
- Remove your headphones.
- Take your hands off the keyboard and mouse.
- Wait for instructions.
Be prepared to learn something new every day in Computer Lab.
- Do not get out of your seat to ask for help.
- Do not get out of your seat to help someone else.
- If you help someone else do it with your mouth and not their mouse