WELCOME TO ELEMENTARY COMPUTERS!
Come in to the lab quietly and go to your assigned computer.
- Do not touch other keyboards or mice on the way to your computer.
- Read board & begin assignment if one exists or wait for instructions before you do anything.
- Do not download anything unless told to do so.
- NEVER give out personal information.
- Do not share your passwords with anyone other than your parents or teacher, if school related.
- If you see anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, turn off your monitor and let your teacher know immediately. Do not show it to your friends first.
- Exit out of all programs.
- Take care of your headphones.
- Straighten your keyboard & mouse.
- Push in your chair.
- Collect and throw away any trash on your way out.
- Take your belongings and anything you have printed with you when you leave.
- Only press the Print option once!
- Do not move the icons on the desktop.
- Do not change any system settings without permission.
- Do not edit files that do not belong to you.
- Help others with your mouth and not their mouse.
- Help your neighbors if they need help - with your mouth and not their mouse!
- Do not talk when your teacher is talking.
- Come to the computer lab with clean hands.
- No banging your mouse or banging the keys on your keyboard.
- No hands on the monitors.
- All four feet of your chair should be on the floor at all times.
- No food or drink allowed in the lab
Lights out means Your Attention Please.Ask your immediate neighbors for help before you raise your hand to ask your teacher.
- Remove your headphones.
- Take your hands off the keyboard and mouse.
- Wait for instructions.
- Do not get out of your seat to ask for help.
- Do not get out of your seat to help someone else.
- If you help someone else do it with your mouth and not their mouse