Kinder Supply List
This supply list will look a little different as compared to years’ past.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility.
Many of these items are for the entire year but because of the low prices during this season, I am encouraging you to purchase them now, rather than later.
I am making some assumptions and estimates. In the past, Kinder students had “community supplies” and obviously, this year, this would not be practical or safe.
- 1 backpack, no wheels, clearly labeled with name and easy to fit a folder, planner as well as snow pants and a snack.
- Shoes easily done and undone by the kinder student. Labeled with name
- Full change of clothing in a gallon or 2 gallon ziploc bag
- 6 glue sticks clearly labeled with name
- 1 pair of child- sized scissors, clearly labeled with name
- 1 watercolor (usually comes with paint brush but if not, a small paint brush as well), clearly labeled with name
- 12 pencils, clearly labeled with name
- 4 boxes of crayons, labeled with name
- 2 black dry erase markers
- 1 pencil box
- 1 package of washable markers clearly labeled with name
- 1 snack bag (paper lunch bag works super for this! )
- 1 box of gallon size ziploc bags
- 1 reusable and washable water bottle
- Plastic (wipeable) red folder
- 1 coloring book-- kids choice
- 1 set of headphones (not earbuds) clearly labeled with name and in a ziploc bag
- 4 containers of playdoh, any color
- 2 dice in a ziploc bag
- Plastic or wipeable clipboard
- 1 inexpensive spiral bound notebook
- Package of wipes
- 1 fresh mask each day
Snacks-- individually packaged is ideal
Other sized ziploc bags
Perhaps a bathmat to help with personal space while on floor.
There is so much of this that can/ will change and I am trying to predict what materials / consumables will be best to supply your kinder with for the year. I beg for your flexibility and open-mindedness. Thank you and let me know what questions you have.