· Participate in fitness assessment and appropriate health related fitness activities.
· Pursue physical activities that promote health related fitness, relieve tension, and control weight in both school and nonschool settings.
· Exhibit a level of competency, advancing to a level of proficiency in a particular skill.
· Successfully participate in the PEP UP program set up through EUPISD
· Improve cardiovascular endurance through running, walking, and other cardiovascular activities.
· Improve agility skills, flexibility, strength, and endurance by participating in appropriate activities.
Improve knowlege and skills throughout each lesson
· Dress out daily, and participate the entire time.
· Be on time for attendence
· Be respectful
· Keep fitness areas clean.
· Work hard without complaining
· Bring shorts/warmups, tshirt, tennis shoes daily. You CANNOT participate in clothes you wore to school. All attire must meet the dress code. No tank tops for boys or girls.
· Proper behavior is expected in dressing room. Bring any problems to the attention of the staff immediately
· If you do not dress out/participate you will receive a 0 for that day. You will sit in the bleachers separated from other students.
· Do not wear jewelry while participating, especially in the weight room.
· You have 8 minutes to dress out, and 8 minutes to dress in. This is adequate time for you.
· Please be sure to lock your daily locker. Do not just rig the locker
The following are the units plans that the class will try and go over. (Note: Classes switch every marking period so some units may not be covered by certain classes.)
-Track & Field